Tips for Wearing Fashion Denim for Men in Milwaukee
Fashion denim for men is one of the biggest trends going this season, and it’s not going to slow down once the cooler weather comes back. But this trend is one that you have to be careful with; if you don’t wear it correctly, it can get very ugly very quickly. Here are some tips to ensure that never happens to you.
- Always start with a great brand such as AG Denim for Men and Agave Denim. These designers only makes elegant and sophisticated styles, so you never have to worry about looking sloppy in your denim.
- Don’t layer denim on denim. If you’re going to wear a denim shirt, never put a jean jacket over top. And if you’re wearing either a denim shirt or coat, never wear jeans. Choose khakis or corduroys instead.
- If you must wear denim-on-denim, switch up the washes. Choose darker jeans or a jacket with a lighter-colored denim shirt.
- Wash all denim infrequently to preserve the color and look. On the first wash toss in a teaspoon of vinegar to prevent the dye from bleeding, and always wash jeans inside out.
- Don’t ever wear a jean jacket with shorts, no matter what material they’re made of or what color they are.
Lastly, make sure that you always get your denim from an experienced men’s store that knows how to dress in this casual style, and still remain sophisticated. That’s us right here at Harleys!