UPSIDE DOWN FALLS Polarized Classic Sunglasses
- FINAL SALE
Upside Down Falls Polarized Classic Sunglasses are inspired by Waipuhia Falls in Oahu, also known as Upside Down Waterfall. This natural wonder creates the illusion of water flowing in reverse as it is caught by powerful trade winds and drawn up the canyon. Our sunglasses capture the essence of this captivating phenomenon in a timeless and classic frame design.
- Lens Material: SuperThin Glass - Provides the absolute crispest optics available. 20% to 32% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance.
- Rx Power Range: +3.00 to -6.50
- Shape: Classic round frame shape delivers a retro look that best complements square, oval or heart face shapes.
- Bridge: Saddle-style keyhole bridge
- Fit: (eye) 49, (bridge) 22, (temple) 145, 4 base curve
- Include: Small tri-fold case and cleaning cloth